Or, click on the following link to VIEW and DOWNLOAD the Employment Application.
Or, EMAIL your resume and application to [email protected]
CURRENT Child Care Careers AVAILABLE:
- Teacher Assistant
- Teacher Aide
HKLC TEACHER RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALITIES
Our teachers are shaping the future. Their work with children really can change the world!
We expect our teachers to demonstrate the following personal characteristics that facilitate effective employee performance and human interaction, providing for continued individual and professional growth:
- The ability to follow and remember directions
- Make good judgements
- Display a positive attitude toward work and children.
- Exhibit sincere interest in children and show the ability to grow in knowledge regarding children’s growth and development.
- Be able to work with teachers, assistant teachers, and all coworkers to promote a supportive, cooperative working atmosphere.
- Be able to establish and maintain good communication with coworkers and the Director.
- Prepare a warm and safe environment that is orderly, clean, appealing and permits the children to grow and explore.
- Interact with the children and encourage their involvement in group activities.
- Attend professional workshops and participate in in-service trainings as required by the DHS and Parent Aware.
- Attend all staff meetings and participate in center and parent events.
- Arrive in the classroom at the time of your scheduled shift, ready to interact positively with all children, parents and staff.
If you are a dynamic, caring person who loves to work with kids, please apply for a child care career with Harmony Kids Learning Center today!