INFANT & TRANSITION ROOMS
Hours Per Year
TODDLER & PRESCHOOL ROOMS
Hours Per Year
Harmony Enterprises Employees: Employees receive a flat fee of $2.00/hour for any age. Families on a discounted employee rate and school age children are not eligible for the Flexible Leave Hours. Employees pay a discounted Drop-in rate of $3.00/hour for all ages.
** Flexible Leave Hours are accrued throughout the year. If you change plans your hours will change accordingly. Leave Hours can be used to credit your account for hours you may have missed. You must let us know what hours you would like to use for that week by 6:00pm Thursday to have your flex hours applied to that billing cycle. If you would like to use hours for Friday that will be applied to your next bill.
**Billing Cycle is from Friday – Thursday. Statements are delivered Friday PM/Saturday AM
Tuition Fees and Policies
- A $40 annual enrollment fee will be charged to families per child every April.
- Invoices will be sent through SmartCare or provided to families on Monday, and payments will be due by Wednesday by 6:00pm. Payments may be made by cash, check, or through the SmartCare app. If payments are not received by Wednesday at 6:00pm, a $25 late fee will be added to your next invoice. If payment is not received by the following Monday at drop off, your child will not be able to attend Harmony Kids Learning Center until payment is received in full. If account is 3 weeks past due, the contract will be terminated. Please contact our director immediately to discuss financial concerns immediately to avoid penalties or termination.
- A $25 fee will be charged for each NSF check returned to Harmony Kids Learning Center. After a second NSF check, Harmony Kids has the right to only accept cash payments.
- Harmony Kids Learning Center will automatically submit year end tuition statements to each family by the end of each January.
- Tuition rates are reevaluated yearly in April.
Late Pick Up Fee
Harmony Kids Learning Center closes at 6pm. Any parent/guardian arriving after the closing time will be charged a late fee of $1.00 for every minute with a minimum charge of $5.00. If a child cannot be picked up by 6:00pm, the parent is to notify the center. Our closing time will be abided by unless there is an emergency.
Holiday and Vacation Time
Harmony Kids Learning Center will be closed on the following holidays for our teachers to be with family:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
* Your contracted minimum amount still applies during weeks in which a holidays falls.
Flexible Leave Hours
Harmony Kids Learning Center offers flexible leave hours for families to use at their convenience depending upon each families plan level.
- Plan 1: 0 flex hours and families are required to pay the minimum weekly rate regardless if their child is in attendance or not.
- Plan 2: 30 flex hours.
- Plan 3: 40 flex hours.
- Drop-in students, students on a discounted employee rate plan, or school age children attending during summer or before/after school are not eligible for Flexible Leave Hours.
Schedule Changes & Contract Termination
- Schedule changes must be approved with 3 weeks’ notice. Harmony Kids Learning Center reserves the right to not allow schedule changes in the event the change affects our capacity. Schedules may not be altered the weeks of holidays or due to illnesses.
- The center must be notified by 7:00am or sooner if your child will be absent. If we are not notified, you will be billed your weekly minimum.
A two week trial period begins on your child’s first day of enrollment. This time period is used to make sure Harmony Kids Learning Center is a good fit with your family. During this two week trial period, either party may terminate the tuition contract without further commitment, although payment for care received is still due. Any time after the two week trial period, if either party wishes to terminate the tuition contract, a 30 day written notice must be given along with payment in full whether or not your child attends. Payment will continue to be expected until both written notice and payment in full has been accepted.
If Harmony Kids Learning Center teachers or children are harmed, threatened or safety becomes a concern in any manner, Harmony Kids has the right to ban the person from the facility. Harmony Kids has two weeks to provide potential threat with a written explanation.
A one week deposit is due at time of turning in contracts to hold a child’s spot for up to two weeks. This payment will be applied towards the first week of care and is non-refundable. Expecting families are an exception to the rule. Expecting families must place a two week’s deposit to hold an infant’s spot which will be put towards care and must give a starting month upon holding the spot. An exact start date is required by the week of the infant’s due date. Infant spots will be reserved for a maximum of 60 days.